Thursday 21 August 2014

label

School days will be soon begin. My friend Rita in France recently shared about name labels / stickers she just ordered for her son. She said the teacher asked every single objects (from lunchbox to jackets) must be labelled for easy identification in school. I personally agree, especially in kindergarten and early primary school. Well, not only in school.. At the office, ballpoint pen is the most perishable object, competing with stapler and scissors.

So, yes.. I also label my stationery and lunchbox. I used to order some mini stickers in toys store.. but after a while, they just disappear and I don't know where else to go. Fear no more. Rita told me about some websites where we can order various labels, namely LudiLabel, A-qui-S (in french) or Mine4Sure (in English) and C-MonEtiquette.

All of those sites offer free shipping for France and the rest of the world !! Yaaaayyy.. !! This site also have some packs for school, office, etc. So you don't have to calculate how many set of stickers you need for jacket, lunchbox, shoes, books, etc. Well, I guess I will order one or two packs for myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment