Friday 16 January 2015

accessories for hobonichi

I've seen lots of review about hobonichi techo and its famous Tomoe River paper. However, I didn't see many article which discuss about the other lineup of hobonichi's accessories. When you bought the techo on their webshop, you may also buy the cute tidbits related (or not) to it. Those things such as the plastic cover (blank or patterned), frixion pens, address book, card pockets, and even weekly agenda to accompany the daily techo.

Here, I will share some infos about those things..

The layout of this notes / agenda / calendar is not in my top preference. A week in two pages, spread in horizontal from monday to sunday. Very narrow space for each day of the week, but enough vertical row to cover so many hours within a day. So I kinda like it to note my schedule. It's easy to jot down quick reminders or important meeting. It's slim enough to slip into your pocket, and convenience to be taken anywhere you like. The cover gives rather modest professional look. Only one colour (deep green) available. 

This thing is actually look like a basic photo album we had when we develop photo back in the 90's (sorry if some of you haven't even born yet). It has A6 size and may be slipped onto the inside cover of hobonichi. There are couple of slots for postcards and the rest are for business cards.

This small address book has the same size like weekly agenda. It's in Japanese, so I don't know what to write on those column. Guess I have to look for the translation on the internet.

Ho yeah I gotta have one set. I bought all 4 of them. This is also useful as ruler, trace some shape or number, icons, straight line, ripples, etc.

There are many other accessories to discuss here, but I think you better look on the website now.. Enuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment