Friday 16 January 2015

flippy floppy tote bag

I love tote bags. I love its spirit to just "dump everything and go". A tote has to be simple, a big, spacious main compartment, just the right length of handle and has zipped closure. So it will closed neatly and I don't need to worry when all of my things fall out of the bag. I used to dream about le sac cabas of Vanessa Bruno, but they are too expensive for me. Even if I could afford to buy one, I still think 160-300 euros for a tote is too much for me. Besides, the cabas has no closure. So it's kinda minus point for me. 

The quest to find the right tote bag continues. About a year ago, I splurge a lot on LeSportsac everygirl tote bag. I didn't know what was on my mind. Though I must admit, that tote is lightweight, has spacious main compartment, and has zipped closure. I kinda like it. I could use it to have my things for campus or even some clothes for a weekend getaway. I spent too much on it just because the motif is the 'limited edition' of Disney It's a Small World Morocco prints. It's cute, it's rare, so I hate to bring it everyday as it's risky to get scratch or that kinda thing.

A couple of weeks ago, when I surfed Kinokuniya bookstore in Plaza Senayan, I spotted this simple tote bag. It's a Flippy Floppy bag. It's large enough for an A4 folder, yet quite slim to restrain me for dumping things. It has zipped closure and the price is only one tenth of sac cabas. There's another zipped (small) pocket inside --so small it can't fit my wallet; and a smooth lining. I love the colour and handle. The price is reasonable too. I believe this is a local product, though the tag said "designed in Singapore". Well, I think I have found the right tote for me. Yaaayyy..  

No comments:

Post a Comment