Saturday 31 January 2015

classic ballpoint pen

Perhaps I can't move on... perhaps I got stuck in the past... Anyway, things from the past give me some kinda nostalgic experience, something we have forgotten, but actually those are very nice things we should appreciate more.

Few months ago, I found a Pilot ballpoint pen which turned to be subject of discussion with my colleague (also a stationery enthusiat). I believe that pen is out of production and not available on the market. I was wrong. It still can be found -though difficult- in some bookstore like Gramedia. What we miss was actually the Pilot classic knock ballpoint pen. I still recall having that pen when I was in primary school. My mom offered me as a gift for being top three in the class. It's no longer available.


Guess what, now I found it. The brand is not Pilot, unfortunately, but ZAi from Top pens. This pen is named Masterpen Solid. The model, the colour, almost everything look exactly the same like the one I used to have. Well, at least I can have it to ease the pain.. to bring me back to those happy days, great moments I took for granted.

1 comment: