Tuesday 13 January 2015

clear stamps

When I start this blog, I didn't expect to get carried away with the stationery things.. machin truc et cetera. Well, I was wrong. The more I got involved to update my knowledge about various stationery, the more I got curious and need to fulfill the quest. The result wasn't good. I had to face some stressfull moment when my credit card bills got out of hand. I had to stop buying things from the internet. Especially nowadays, when the currency is not favorable at all for me to buy things in US dollar.

I must admit, I bought too many fancy things last year; mostly from ebay and etsy. I also bought from a couple of small businesses as well. For instance the stamps for planning things.

So far, the most talkabout items are stamps from Studio L2E and Sweet Stamp Shop. I have bought from both of them. I bought the plan series which I think very useful for filofaxing and hoboniching. Let me tell you, they quickly sold out. When the new series of plan by Sweet Stamp Shop and Iconic by Studio L2E were introduced, they only lasted less than 24 hours. Can you believe it? Thankfully, now they have pre-order option. Yes, it takes time to wait for the restock. But at least we got a chance to have them.

Oh, those stamps are clear stamps made of photopolymer. You need a simple acrylic block to use with the stamp. I'll show how to use it later, ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment