Tuesday 13 January 2015

stempel


When we talk about stamp, there might be a bit of confusion. In English, stamp can be refer as postage stamp or rubber stamp for craft. So I label "stempel" for rubber stamp (and all stamps related to stationery, journaling and stuff)  in this blog.

I have my first stempel when I was still in elementary school (or junior high?). My dad gave one for me and one for my sis. Each of them has our name. I stamped all my books with it. I better look for it in my room.. I'll show you if I managed to find it. Finger crossed. (update : Yes, I have found it. See it here.)

Last month, my sis offered me a custom stamp for my birthday. I really love it. It has my name, phone number and email on it (I erased it on the picture here). Oh and yes.. that picture of me is on that stamp as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment