Monday 4 July 2016

bag wishlist

My wishlist I made at the beginning of 2014 has finally accomplished. The last item I acquired was the pink agenda de poche that I bought recently this year in Paris. Yep, what a hassle. Well I didn't go to Paris just to bought that cheap planner, though.. It was a coincidence that I managed to go there in (late) May, so the school year has over. That was the perfect time to get agenda scolaire and most of school supplies. 

Anyway, now I have another wishlist. I believe for my birthday at the end of this year, I deserve a new bag. Obviously, as a birthday gift. What a lame excuse. 

My preference is a tote bag. It's simple and not so expensive. So here goes the list.

As I've mentioned waaay earlier here, I dream to have le sac cabas of Vanessa Bruno. Apparently, there is zippered tote bag for the canvas bag. I spy on the medium size with zipper closure. So I guess it would be 'reasonable' to have one for about 150 euros. Besides, it's very classy. 

Another kind of tote bag I want is the basic Longchamp's le pliage nylon. There are so many varieties, but I just want a simple large tote bag or medium handbag. The price might start from 1.7 million rupiah, for the basic nylon type. *sigh*.  

I would also love to have another LeSportsac everygirl tote bag. I have one already, but it's a limited edition. So I need one that I can bring everyday or toss it without worry about wear and tear. This bag is -of course- cheaper than the previous two. Around one million rupiah for a durable tote, I think it's still acceptable.

I guess that's all for now. Let's see which one(s) I finally get ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment