Thursday 28 July 2016

bic ballpoint pen

I like this  Bic Cristal very much.
I like the way it looks. So simple, but recognizable from far away.
And I always like the blue ink. Medium point. Yes, this one.


But these days, it's getting difficult to find one in Indonesia.
I managed to bought some during my trip to Paris last May.
I haven't checked if it's available in nearby countries within South East Asia.
I think the distributor tend to offer the Bic Cristal Fine to Indonesian market.
I guess many Indonesian (or maybe most Asians) prefer fine (or extra fine!) point nib. 

Anyway, I still have chance. 
If I can't find the classic Cristal, I can use the Bic 4-Color instead.
Just make sure that the refill is in medium size. 


Oh, and by the way, they're all Made in France ;) 
 Eh Oui.

No comments:

Post a Comment