Wednesday 27 July 2016

midori traveler's notebook


Last week, I had a chance to go to Hong Kong. It was for academic conference, but I managed to visit Log-On, a famous lifestyle and stationery store. I went crazy when I saw various Midori Traveler's Note items. I bought the Traveler's Notebook set. I get the black leather cover (passport size) because I'm very comfortable with this size. It's just a slightly smaller than A6, about the same with pocket moleskine. For me, the regular size of Traveler's Notebook is kinda strange. Anyway.. I also bought a plastic pocket, a the grid notebook refill, a set of rubber bands, a charm (Braniff logo) and some sticky notes. The passport size notebook cover cost me HK$ 300 (about Rp. 550K) and the refill note etc cost around HK$ 25 - 80 (around Rp. 50K - 150K). By the way, I also got my notebook personalized with my name embossed on the front cover. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment