Friday 29 July 2016

petit deco rush


Deco tape is a thin tape with pattern (decoration) on it. It looks like correction tape, it works like correction tape, but the tape is decorated instead of white. The well known brand is Deco Rush from Japan. Deco tape was quite hype among stationery enthusiast couple of years ago. I don't think they still are now.

Compared to washi tapes, deco tape is not something that can be shared. I mean, a roll of washi tape can be cut off into smaller length and shared within some of friends. The smaller (shorter) roll of washi is known as 'samples'. That way, you still have cute washi in cheaper way. This is not the case with deco tape. Although a deco tape may cost less than a roll of good quality washi, but it's still unusual to swap deco tape. In term of use, once you swipe the deco rush on paper, it stays. You can't pull it off or reposition it like washi.

So, the Deco Rush is getting scarce these days. There are Petit Deco Rush, though.. it's the smaller version of Deco Rush. This Petit Deco Rush is disposable thus non-refillable. I actually like the design of its body shape. But, there's no cap and it's not clickable like the regular Deco Rush. So well.. I bought a lot of Petit Deco Rush lately, but I haven't use them. I guess I'm more like a hoarder in this case.


No comments:

Post a Comment